Monday, July 8, 2013

Happy 4th of July!!

Even though today is the 8th!  I have been too busy to sew, let alone post anything.  I attended a rodeo with my daughter and friends, went and watched my 21 year old son and my 77 year old father sky dive, and enjoyed the 4th of July holiday with my hubby and some friends from church!  I have to admit, the sky diving was pretty crazy, but they had a good time!  I don't think I will be going myself any time soon :)
This is the quilt hanging in my entry way this month.  It is called "Long May She Wave" and was made from a kit purchased at Quilter's Corner, way back when they first opened, in their old location on Main Street!  I completed it in 2001 - one of the first quilts I made.
I am very grateful for our country, for our freedom, and for those who fought and gave their lives to protect our freedom.  God bless the U.S.A!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment