Sunday, August 4, 2013

Small World

My Adorn it book and fabric
At the Home Machine Quilting show in SLC in May, I met a woman who owns a quilt shop near Logan, Utah and who designs fabric under the name "Adorn It".  She was super nice and we chatted for quite a while.  I bought this book and fabric from her booth.
Then in July I went to Sew Savvy Club at Hi Fashion and they had just bought a whole line of her fabric - I was excited about that because I think her fabric is really fun! (Check it out at Hi Fashion!)
Then, some friends visited us in July, friends we've known for 25 + years and while we were visiting, Vivian happened to mention that her sister-in-law owns a quilt shop near Logan and designs fabric!  Yes - it was the same lady I met in SLC!  It's a small world sometimes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment