Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Little Bitty Luncheon



Yesterday was our Little Bits Miniature Group Christmas luncheon and oh what fun it was!  It always is - these ladies are great.  We decided we have been meeting together for about 13 years!

Above is a video greeting to our friend Lori, who moved away.  We all miss her and wanted to wish her a Merry Christmas!  June also said "thank you" for the cupcake potholders Lori!

After lunch we exchanged secret sister gifts.  Here Annie is showing the Christmas pillow case she made for Mary.  Annie said she made about a dozen of these this year.  My mother-in-law made all of us Christmas pillow cases one year too!

Here Max is showing the holiday towels she received from Mary.

Bobbi received a nice handmade bag full of Zentangle goodies from Max.  She was sure excited!

Leota is showing off a cute bag made for her by Eleanor.  It was full of goodies too.

Sherida gave June this cute little "miniature" purse with a bracelet inside, because June loves "bling"!

Here is Lois modeling the scarf I made for her.  I hope it will keep her warm!

Leota made these GORGEOUS cards from her own photos for Annie.  Her photography work is stunning and these cards are beautiful.  I told her next year I want her to draw my name for Christmas :)
Lois had my name this year and gave me a pretty red basket full of all kinds of sewing supplies and embellishments and wrapped in a yard of Christmas fabric!  It's the gift that keeps on giving - it was so full of goodies!

A close up of some of Leota's cards.  I have a son who does photography as a hobby.  I suggested to him that cards like these of his photos would make a nice gift for me sometime :)  Hint, hint....

We also had Show and Tell because no quilt gathering is complete without Show and Tell!  Here Sherida shows off a purse she made from some fun fabrics she bought awhile back.

June shows her small wool wall hanging that she started on our visit to Laura's shop and she recently finished.  June does amazing work.  See the detail below.


It was a fun filled day yesterday, with dear friends.  Tonight I am going to the CO West Quilt Guild Christmas party.
Tis the season to party, party, party!!

No comments:

Post a Comment