Sunday, December 15, 2013

Nine Down A Lot To Go


I am finally quilting the Murphy Bed (Market Fresh) quilt!  I got off to a slow start yesterday as I spent two hours and only got one block quilted because I ended up UN-quilting a lot of stitches I wasn't happy with.  Oh well, better to get it as I like it!  The more careful I am, the happier I am with the results and after all the work I put into piecing it, I want to be happy with the quilting.  I have also learned that I need to stop when I am tired because that is when I make the most mistakes.

So, I have nine blocks quilted and a lot more to quilt.  I hope to work on it a little everyday this week and perhaps finish it in time to take to Sew Savvy this Saturday.  We will see!  Have a great Monday!  Just a little over a week until Christmas :)

Happy Birthday to my favorite son-in-law, Landon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment