Thursday, March 20, 2014

TQS Block of the Month


I finished up this month's blocks for The Quilt Show block of the month.  H is "House on the Hill" and I is "Irish Chain".

I changed the colors of the houses a little bit.  The pattern shows them in off-white, but I wanted them to show up a little better and I wanted a light on in the window.  I made the Irish Chain block green instead of red - it just seemed like it should be green :)  You can see that this unit is only about four inches tall.



I then got to sew this unit to the one I made last month.  This whole section is only about 12 inches tall.


I'm still making two of them.  So far, so fun!

Now I'm going to work on that miniature modern quilt - the show deadline is fast approaching!




Have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment