Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Webinar


I signed for a Bernina Webinar that was to be held this morning.  I have never done a Webinar before - this was a first for me.  I thought it was going to be on free motion machine quilting - that is what it sounded like from the description. However it was more about computerized and hoop quilting on the Bernina 830.  I have the 710 so I didn't find it all that helpful.  Next time I will have to pay more attention to the details and make sure I'm signing up for one that will be beneficial to me, with my machine.  It was free though, so nothing wasted but a little time.

Actually even the time wasn't all that wasted as I finished up the machine appliqué on this month's little minis while listening to and watching the Webinar.  Now I just need to add some embroidery, quilt and bind!  These are really fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment