Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Frog Workshop


Today was our Little Bits meeting for my miniature quilt group.  Our plan was to have June teach us how to make the frogs she showed us at our last meeting.

First we had a small show and tell - this is Max's ornament that she finished up from our workshop last month with Bobbi.



Max also made this backpack, which is fantastic.  She is really good at making bags and other "non-quilt" projects.  Very creative.


Annie showed us a small gingerbread cookie quilt that she had made.


Then the frog workshop began!  June is an excellent teacher - very prepared and gives good clear instructions.  She had kits made up for us with most of the supplies we needed, we just had to provide the fabric.
I unfortunately couldn't stay the whole time so I picked up my pattern and kit and got the basics of the instructions and will have to make my frog at home.  I will post a picture when I get him done :)



Everyone else was busy cutting and sewing.  We always have a great time when we get together!

No comments:

Post a Comment