Thursday, May 8, 2014

Best Vendor Booth


If there were a prize at quilt shows for "Best Vendor Booth" then this one would have certainly taken that prize at the Denver show.  You could NOT walk by this booth without being drawn in for a closer look at all of the brilliant quilts and oodles of Kaffe Fassett fabrics and wonderful patterns!


AND the owner LET me take pictures!  Most vendors do not want you taking pictures of their quilts and their booth, they really want you to buy the patterns and not try to copy it from a picture.  I think these quilts would be too hard to copy from a picture anyway, but when asked if I could take pictures, she said, "Sure!  Take pictures!  Post them on Facebook!  Tell everyone about my website!"  Very nice :)


I loved looking at everything in her booth, the quilts were bright and cheerful, the fabric wonderful and nicely packaged.  I bought some Thursday and went back for a bit more on Friday!  I bought some stripes and polka dots to augment my stash for the Saturday in the City quilt I'm working on with Hi Fashion.

I love the yo-yo pillow above.  I may have to make that someday - when I have time....

If you love these bright colors and fun quilts go check out her website at:
www.the-sampler.com

Have a bright, cheerful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment