Thursday, May 29, 2014

Colorado Quilting Council on Parade

Every year at the Denver show the Colorado Quilting Council, or CQC had their own special exhibit.  You can find out more information about CQC at www.coloradoquiltcouncil.com.

Purple Salsa with a Twist of Lime
by Barb Gardner






Above and Beyond #1 by Ellen Palmer

I love this quilt.  The quilting is amazing!



It's Twice the Rhapsody with Friends by Katie Melich, quilted by Kristy Wold.


Summer Sunset by Sharon Engel


A Gardener's Delight by Barb Gardner




Flowers for My Birthday by Dona Olivier


These last two were part of another SAQA exhibit.
Leafing Out by Julie Stamper
Effervescence by Anne Theobald



Phyllis thinks I took pictures of every quilt at the show, but I only took pictures of the ones I really liked!  I just liked a LOT.  Tomorrow will be the last day of pictures of the 2014 show - Finally!  some of you might say.  I guess I better get to work so I have something else to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment