Thursday, June 5, 2014

A Lovely Afternoon with the Little Bits Ladies


Yesterday I was able to spend a lovely afternoon with my miniature quilt group - the Little Bits.  Everyone was able to come to Lois' house, at least for part of the time.  Of course we had Show and Tell.  This group is pretty productive for Show and Tell!

This is Max showing off a cute shirt/jacket that she made out of a vintage tablecloth!   Max is super creative, always thinking of fun ideas for new things to make and do.

June had been going frog crazy.  She had another basket full of frogs (apparently she has been selling some :) and this cute cactus pin cushion.

June also made this great lap quilt for her 90+ year old aunt.  I love the scrappy look!

Sherida and Max tend to be the "bag ladies".  Sherida made this cute bag and said her daughter has already claimed it!

Sherida had also finished a few of the monthly minis.  She is making two each also, one for her daughter and one for herself, for Christmas.


I love the fabrics she picked.  It's really fun to see how differently these are turning out depending on the fabric chosen.  A couple of the ladies decided they want to make some in wool, which I think is a great idea!  I think if I run across some really "hard to hand appliqué" pieces in the ones I have yet to make, I am going to consider using wool.



Sherida also made this pretty bag and decorated it with some pretty embellishments.

It was great fun to see Lois' new house and to sit in her sunroom and visit and relax.  What a wonderful group of friends.  So thankful for them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment