Friday, June 6, 2014

Making Progress


They are making more progress on our sunroom than I am making on my quilting!


They must have thought we didn't need to get in our driveway :)


I did get the "wedding" quilt pinned for my son's upcoming wedding.  I had made the top a year or so ago and put it up to save for a future wedding, so here it is!  It's called Eye Fooler because it looks like it has some curved piecing, but it's all straight seams.  It's very scrappy with a lot of nice, interesting reproduction fabrics.  I hope they like it!  I really like it.  I am using Request Dream batting because it's quite thin and I want it to be real soft, drapable and usable.

Now I just need to decide how I want to quilt it....

And just for fun - a really cool picture my daughter sent me after her trip to Moab!

Oh, and Happy Birthday today to my friend
SHERIDA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment