Monday, August 18, 2014

Paper Piecing


I have been trying to catch up on my TQS blocks of the month quilts.  I'm still wondering why I thought I had to make two, just because I was half-sizing the project and would have enough fabric for two.  I could have easily used that fabric for something else and not put myself through making two of each block every month.  These blocks are pretty tiny when half-sized and some are quite challenging - like half square triangles that finished at 1/2 inch.

This month I am paper piecing all three of the blocks using the freezer paper method.  That's what I have been working on.  I hope to catch up on those this week, then work on my modern quilt blocks.  Like I said, no block of the months next year!  Oh, I've been working on the monthly minis too....

No comments:

Post a Comment