Thursday, September 4, 2014

Little Bits Are At It Again!


Yesterday I stopped by my miniature quilt group meeting for a visit, but was unable to stay long enough to make the beautiful glass jars and vases they were working on.  It was fun to see everyone though and visit for a little while!


I was also able to see June's Postage Stamp that she finished - it looks amazing!  I need to get to work on mine :)  I really like the sign she has hanging above it as well.

Here are the girls working on their jars and vases.  June's husband was available to drill holes in the jars if anyone wanted to put lights in theirs.  They are sure pretty, with or without lights!

I also got to see two of Sherida's monthly minis.  She is working on these to give her daughter for Christmas.  They are just such a nice size for gifts.  I started working on my Halloween minis last night.





It sure is nice to have wonderful quilting friends.  We find more in common than just quilting and that is always nice too.  I am grateful to have these women in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment