Sunday, September 7, 2014

Saturday in the City


Yesterday I went to the Saturday in the City club at Hi Fashion.  It's always fun to see everyone else's blocks and what fabrics they are choosing. I have said this before but my friend Michelle is doing an amazing job of choosing fabrics for her blocks!  She should really teach a color class or something.  Here is just one of the blocks she brought this month.  I can hardly wait to see her quilt all put together.  It is going to be awesome.

Hi Fashion got a new line of Tula Pink fabrics in called Moon Shine, and a line of Aurafil thread to go with them.  The fabrics are fun and the thread colors were just beautiful.  Look at the open boxes below - don't they look just good enough to eat?  I couldn't resist just one box.... Can you guess which one I bought?




I'll give you a hint - the one with the most orange in it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment