Thursday, December 18, 2014

A Week Until Christmas!

I hope you are all getting your shopping and shipping done :) I ended up at the post office on Monday, which I learned was the busiest shipping day of the year. I almost ended up on the news but I politely declined...
I've been visiting my parents. Yesterday my Mom and I got her cards done and made three batches of candy! I haven't made peanut brittle for years - it turned out pretty good!  My Mom wanted to take some to her neighbor John. She told me that John has mostly been using his wheelchair because he hasn't gotten used to his new leg. I told her if he'd quit using it as a plant stand he might get used to it! I found out though that the plant stand is actually his old leg :) Gotta keep your sense of humor....

No comments:

Post a Comment