Sunday, December 28, 2014

Quilty Gifts


Look at this cute little bag my daughter Michelle gave me for Christmas!  I love it!  It will be perfect for carrying around small items to classes.

My friend Michelle gave me the instructions and a little kit to make an amazing Sue Spargo needle case like hers.  (I hope mine turns out as well as hers!)  I will show a picture of it when I get it done :)  She also gave me this thread zapper thing that I am going to have to try!


My friend Pam made me this  adorable little mug rug, which will come in handy since I seem to be addicted to hot chocolate lately :)


And last but not least, my hubby gave me some quilt magazines and a gift certificate to Hi Fashion which I am sure I will put to great use!

I'm ready to get back to the sewing room!

No comments:

Post a Comment