Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Patsy Thompson

http://thequiltshow.com/daily-blog/109-tutorials/23148-patsy-thompson-creating-designs-with-rulers-on-a-domestic-machine

You need to check out the link above to see a video demonstration by Patsy Thompson on how to create designs with rulers on a domestic machine.  I have seen long arm quilters use rulers but hadn't seen them used effectively on a domestic machine until this video.  It is fascinating and well worth watching!
Yesterday I was taking a walk in the park with my friend Michelle and we were stopped by a police officer who told us that someone had reported that we were walking in the wrong direction on a one way sidewalk!  I was shocked!  I had no idea sidewalks were "one-way",  I'd never heard of such a thing!  But, it was a uniformed police officer so I was all set to turn around and walk the other direction when Michelle said, "You're kidding, right?"  And he calmly said, "Yes, I am."  Gullible me...

No comments:

Post a Comment