Monday, March 2, 2015

A Wall Hanging for May

I finished up the May wall hanging for my daughter-in-law Jessie.  After I got it all finished, binding and everything, I was taking pictures of it and decided it really needed more quilting.  So these first four pictures are pre-extra quilting and the last three pictures are after I added more quilting.

It just looks kind of blah in this picture, whereas the extra quilting in the photo below defines the flowers more and livens up the background.  I am glad it was bugging me enough to make me want to go back and "fix it".  I am definitely happier with it now.  I guess you have to follow those instincts :)