Wednesday, March 18, 2015

More Lori Stuff! Amazing!

I am glad my friend Lori sends me pictures of the projects she's making because they are very inspiring and give me great ideas!

Look at this great zippered pouch with a button used for the zipper pull tab!  I need to make one....


Have you tried this binding clips yet?  They are wonderful and they stay on much better than the silver hair barrette style I was using.


She got her Japanese taupe quilt quilted with circles.  It looks great!  Lorraine just suggested I quilt Megan's comforter in circles.  I am going to ask her what she thinks of that idea!



And finally, Lori made these adorable little purses for her (I think) great nieces for Easter.  They couldn't be cuter.  I really love the ruffly one - bottom picture :)
Thanks for sharing Lori!!


No comments:

Post a Comment