Saturday, May 16, 2015

November Wallhanging


I finished the November wallhanging for my daughter-in-law.  It's kind of funny to be working on a Thanksgiving wallhanging in May but at least it's done in time for Thanksgiving!



All hand appliquéd and machine quilted.

My daughter Megan finished her stain glass artwork!  It turned out beautiful!
My husband said he wants one so I told him to go take a class and he said no, he wanted someone to make him one.  Don't look at me!

Here are some more quilt pictures from the Denver show:

Kansas Girls Love Barns by Kirsten Franz

It's an original design which I like  - and I really admire the quilting!



UFO Round Robin Quilt by Anissa Arnold and Friends (long arm quilted by Jackie Arnold)

I really like the colors in this one.


This quilt is hand appliquéd and hand quilted!!

It's called Balloon Bouquet by Gail Lysett.  The workmanship is amazing.  It won first place Best Interpretation of Theme award.





All of those hundreds of circles, hand appliquéd....  The circles are stuffed with batting as well "to give them attitude".



Elizabeth Paulina's Wedding Quilt by Julee Prose

This one is all hand appliquéd and hand quilted too, with a lot of embroidery detail.





After the Rain in McKenna and Kate's Garden
by Carol Netwal, long arm machine quilted by Carol Willey.

The machine quilting drew me in on this quilt.  It won a blue ribbon for best machine workmanship - traditional.






 Atlantic Salmon Flies by Isabel Downs

No comments:

Post a Comment