Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Stuff

I finished my "Channel Appliqué'" from the class I took in Denver from Deirdre McElroy.  Now I need to figure out what I'm going to do with it.  I am thinking of making it into a pillow somehow....


Megan is moving right along on her cute little wool zoo animals for the mobile she's making!


It's hard to go to a quilt show (let alone two quilt shows) and not purchase any fabric, even though as my husband will tell you I don't need any!

I bought this in Denver to make a Kitchen Aid cover for Megan.


My friend got me hooked on these!  I bought some to add to my color stash.  I'm sure I will use them :)


I bought these to make a bag that two of my friends have made and I really like.  Gotta get working on that!


Just loved these marbled pieces....


And a baby quilt, of course!  Purchased these at the HMQS in SLC.



Off to a quilt lecture this morning by Pat Speth!

No comments:

Post a Comment