Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Quilt Fest 2015

A week from today my friend Michelle and I will be heading to Utah to go to Quilt Fest 2015!  I'm so excited.  The theme this year is Quilt Camp and it sounds like they have some FUN things planned.  The Utah Quilt Guild always does a fantastic job with their yearly Quilt Fest.

We are both taking several classes - one of which is Seminole Piecing.  While in Denver last weekend I picked up these solid fabrics at Holly's Quilt Cabin, hoping they will work well for the Seminole Piecing class :)  I also got one more Row by Row pattern and the license plate!

Oh, I found out that the bridge that I posted a picture of yesterday is called the "Bridge of Recycling Fountains".  I actually thought they looked kind of like rotary cutters myself....

No comments:

Post a Comment