Saturday, November 7, 2015

No Sewing Today


I did not get into my sewing room today, in fact I had to go to a board meeting for work.  Instead of the usual board room though, we had it on the Kessler Canyon ranch in DeBeque.  We saw a lot of deer on the way and on the way back, and at the property.  It was very beautiful and a really pretty day.
We passed this Cowboy Chapel on the way.  I had to get a picture for my daughter #1 who wants to marry a cowboy.  I'll have to tell her I found her wedding chapel!


Saw these horses off in the distance as we were approaching the property.  They look pretty real, but they're not....




I would have loved to go kayaking!  This was our view as we were having the board meeting.




A lot of interesting decor including these rustic chairs and this Indian blanket.

Nice day with my hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment