Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year!!


Here are some quilty gifts I received for Christmas!


A bundle of pretty fat quarters from my son!

My daughter created this fabric for me on the Spoonflower website! Our family really likes board games and one of my favorites is Carcassonne.  If you're a Carcassonne fan like me, you will recognize the little "followers" from the board game, printed on this fabric.  We are excited to make more board game fabric from some of our favorite games and create a .... you guessed it!  Victory Board quilt!  (Well, maybe my family guessed it anyway :)

My friend Michelle gave me these Inktense pencils and the Bernina tool, both of which I'm excited to try!

My husband gave me the marking tool and tweezers :)

And my friend Pam made me some more mug rugs!  I really love these and use the two she already gave me all the time!  Now I can change my mug rugs out with the seasons too!


Thanks to my friends and family for such wonderful gifts!  I'm excited to get sewing again in this new year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment