Saturday, February 6, 2016

Mini Me


At our Little Bits meeting the other day we exchanged our little fabric "paper dolls" of ourselves.  I am so excited about this project!  Everyone went all out in trying to decorate these dolls to look like themselves.  Some have jewelry, watches, glasses, skis, garden gloves, you name it.  They are SO cute.  I'm excited to at least get mine ironed onto a background, then I'll post a picture of it and decide exactly how I want to finish it :)


Here is a tiny sneak peak of how cute these are :)

A couple of Show and Tell items - this pillow was made by Sherida and it has a pocket for the remote.  I love this idea! Our remote is just always floating around wherever.  I think I am going to have to make us a pocket pillow :)

Here is a cute baby quilt made by our newest Little Bits member - Kathy.


I have been working on Dear Jane blocks and have a lot of pictures to post.  I only have FOUR more triangle blocks to make and then the four corner blocks - so 8 all together.  Can you believe it??  I am excited :)

No comments:

Post a Comment