Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Ready to Quilt


My Mom wants to make a fleece blanket for a friend for Christmas.  My daughter and I picked out this pretty fleece fabric and I got it ready for my Mom to tie.  Arthritis has done mean things to her hands!  She still loves to make pretty things though - she's always been so talented at so many crafts.  We definitely need to use and appreciate what we have while we can.  A friend told me yesterday that she'd never felt so grateful to be able to mow her lawn.  She fell a few months ago and had a long recovery, but is now doing better and enjoying mowing her lawn more than ever before!



I have three quilts that are now ready to quilt.  I have a couple of other projects to work on before I get to them though!
Have a happy day!  Be creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment