Thursday, November 17, 2016

Show and Tell


A mix of pictures today!  Here is my granddaughter helping her mother in the kitchen :)  I distinctly remember those days!  My daughter used the wait until the phone rang (back in the "old" days when the phone was attached to the wall with a cord) and then head right to the refrigerator and start throwing everything out!  She was just out of arm's reach!


Look at the wonderful quilts shown for show and tell at the CO West Quilt Guild!  Really fine examples of artistry and quilting.  Probably some lucky recipients of nice Christmas gifts this year too!


My morning walks have become interesting with deer and big super moons!


I am still working on a quilt for a friend (while also trying to get my Christmas shopping done :)  I made a little progress yesterday.  I hope to have some pictures to share soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment