Thursday, May 11, 2017

Treasures!



My brother stopped at the largest Polish Pottery store in the country as he was driving through Texas (http://www.polmedia.com)
and brought me three Polish Pottery thimbles for my thimble collection! Aren't they beautiful??
You can see my box is getting pretty full - only two spots left!  I may need to get another box - I couldn't possibly stop collecting thimbles....


At the quilt show in Salt Lake last week I found some treasures.  These cute Wonderful Winders can hold three or four of my specialty embroidery and embellishment threads and keep them all nice and tidy.


I found this cute little wire basket at the Global Market booth.  It was made in Africa and it's so bright and colorful.  Right now it's holding some pearls and beads I found at the Swarovski Crystal booth!


I couldn't resist this little Binding Baby.  I like to prepare my binding, sleeve, and backing as soon as I finish a quilt top - even if I'm not going to quilt it right away.  Now I can wind my binding around my little baby and when I'm ready to sew it on I just put it on the spool of my machine and away we go!  No tangled up mess on the floor as is usually the case :)


I hope you're "treasuring" each day! (Especially when we get to quilt :)
Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment