Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Mystery Block of the Month


The mystery block of the month quilt that I participated in with My Girlfriend's Quilt Shoppe turned out like this! It's pretty cute, but look at the row of paper dolls - the white girl's head just does not show up!  Nor do her legs!  I'll have to get creative when I machine quilt it so it doesn't look like an empty dress standing there :)

The blocks were kits sent out each month with all of the pieces already cut by the Accu Quilt Go.  This was part of my Countdown to Christmas package last December.



I wrapped some binding around my little binding baby.  I'll get to try it out when I sew it on.









My Mom gave her nice Koala cutting table to my daughter Megan.  Right now it's a nice little hidey hole for our cute little baby :)


Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment