Thursday, June 29, 2017

Productive Day


Besides working a half day today, I made a new iPad sleeve for my iPad!  My old sleeve was wearing out and I decided I didn't like having the button on the front (too bulky).  So here is the new iPad sleeve, made from my beautiful stash of Downton Abbey fabric :)

I added a secret pencil pocket on the front.  If you look in the photo above you can't really see it, but it's there!  (There is also a secret pencil pocket on the inside :) It was fun to make - I'm excited about it.  I was asked recently "What is your favorite gadget?"  Answer: My iPad....definitely my iPad.  I don't know if you'd call it a gadget necessarily but whatever you call it, it's my favorite!

And to make the day even more productive I made a delicious loaf of zucchini bread!  I've had a zucchini sitting on the counter that I bought at the Farmer's Market and decided to make some bread with it.  I could not find my recipe though, so I looked at the King Arthur Flour website and found one that looked good.  It is SO yummy.  Check out the photo below to see how lovely the loaf looks.  Usually my bread tastes pretty good but looks terrible.  This one looks darn good and tastes great!  Yeah!  Below the picture I'll include a link to the recipe!




1 comment:

  1. I like your new iPad case and that is a great looking loaf of bread!

    ReplyDelete