Monday, July 24, 2017

Ketchup Lovers Unite!


I'm still trying to catch up from our trip to - you guessed it - Hawaii!  We went to the Big Island for the first time, and had a wonderful time!  I'll post some trip pictures and sewing pictures soon :)

This week our granddaughter and daughter are here visiting - boy are we lucky!  (We enjoyed all of our kids visiting over the weekend!)

I finally found someone who loves ketchup as much as me!  First she was dipping some fries in her ketchup, then she dipped in her whole hand and sucked off the ketchup, then she just decided to drink it.  We all just need to enjoy life this much!

Have a great day :)


4 comments:

  1. Hello to every body, it's my first pay a visit of this weblog; this web site consists of
    remarkable and truly good data in support of visitors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha that face! She is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think she found her new favorite food 😋

    ReplyDelete