Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Katie Pasquini Masopust


During the afternoon of The Quilt Show taping we got to watch them film Katie Pasquini Masopust talking about and demonstrating techniques from her new book Artful Logcabin.  These are very abstract quilts based on photographs she's taken.  Can you tell what this one is? (Hint: It's a pretty flower that smells really good :)



She demonstrated how to make the more circular shaped log cabin blocks which she calls Cabbage Roses.  You can see them in these two quilt really well - the green blocks in the quilt above - and on the left side of this quilt.



She is very fun and entertaining.  I've never taken a class from her but I imagine it would be a blast.

You can learn more about Katie at:
http://www.katiepm.com




Yesterday I finished my Binder Purse in a class I took from Angela at Hi Fashion.  I'll share some pictures soon!

Today I'm plotting and planning how to organize my thread.  It may involve purchasing a small cabinet....

No comments:

Post a Comment