Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Little Bit of Show and Tell


Here are some photos of show and tell from our Little Bits meeting/luncheon this month.

This quilt was made by Eleanor - very pretty!




This one was made by Kathy.  I really love these dimensional quilts - someday I need to make one!

Kathy also took a class at Busy Bea on watercolor painting on fabric and there are two of her blocks.



These are the fun birthday goodies I received!  A garden globe, a crocheted dish rag, a thread spinner (I'd never seen or heard of one before but June showed us how to use it and I must say, it's nifty!),  fat quarter, and on the far right is an adorable wool stocking that Sherida made, with a sheep on it!  It really was a fun party with fun friends!




This Alaska quilt was made by Bobbi for her son - she was gathering ideas from the group on how to quilt it :)



I hope to get to my sewing room today!

No comments:

Post a Comment