Friday, August 18, 2017

Tammy's and Janet's


Here are a few more photos from the board members' trunk show at the CWQG meeting.
These first two were made by Tammy. The members shared a variety of early quilts they'd made and more recent ones.  It's always fun to see how our quilting styles and color choices evolve over time.  Some of my early quilts are still some of my favorites though :)


The next four were all made by Janet - love this French Braid quilt!  I think she said this is one of her favorites too.


I am teaching two classes this Fall and am trying to get some things ready for those classes - I'll be sharing those as I get them going.  I also finished my Skunk block!  He turned out so cute :). I'll share some photos soon.  And I think I MAY have an idea for the International Miniature Quilt exchange quilt that I will be making for Deb (from Canada).  I need to start reducing patterns, so we'll see if it works!  I'll keep you posted, although according to the rules I will not be able to share pictures of it just yet.

I hope you have a fun day and get some quilting in!!

No comments:

Post a Comment