Saturday, August 19, 2017

The Rest of the Trunk Show


Here are the rest of the photos from the board member trunk show at CWQG last week.

These first four were made by Gini!


Actually I should have said "first three". This quilt and the one below are two sides of the same quilt!
A table topper for two different seasons!  How clever is that?




I brought my Monster Quilt and Mom Said to share.  These are both Sue Garmin patterns.  The poem on the Monster Quilt reads:
There are big scary monsters under the bed,
And every night they must be fed.
They like to eat fabric it's their favorite food,
It puts them in the very best mood.
So the lesson is clear, consider your plight,
Keep buying more fabric or be dinner tonight!


These next three were made by Bonnie, who is the president of the guild this year!



This one was made for her mother :)


I shared this quilt and it's mini.  I made this one for my son's high school graduation several years ago, and then made a miniature of it 1/4 size for myself :)

I hope you're getting a lot of quilting in this weekend.  I did some today, after going on a beautiful hike with my hubby on the Mesa!


No comments:

Post a Comment