Saturday, September 9, 2017

Binder Purse Class


In August I took a Binder Purse class from Angela at Hi Fashion.  It was really fun and I think we were all pleased with the results!

This is Isabel's - I really loved her fabric choices!


This is Shanna's - she made her seams a tiny bit smaller and fit in a larger notebook than most of us. She plans to use hers for carry her quilting rulers to class.



This is mine!  I love the fabric and I'm sure I'll think of something to use it for, but after I signed up for the class and bought the supplies I thought "Hmmm....I rarely use a binder anymore - I use my iPad!"  Oh well - I learned a lot and I will find a use for it :)

I didn't get pictures of everyone's - there were several in the class, but in various stages of finishing by the time I got done.

I'm supposed to be up in my sewing room sorting through threads and things, but I'm stalling....

No comments:

Post a Comment