Sunday, September 10, 2017

Free to a Good Home!


I am doing some cleaning/organizing in my sewing room and I have three project bags that need a new home.  I have discovered that I am more of a project box person than a bag person.... Therefore these are just not getting used and they're practically bran new.

This first one is a Bass Pro Shop bag like fishermen use.  Don't worry, it has never been used for that purpose and it makes a great bag for taking portable projects along.  It has many pockets and zippered bag compartments.



This second one is very similar to the Bass Pro Shop bag, but it has a pin cushion and fewer zippered bag compartments.


This one probably looks familiar to most quilters and I do love it because it is more of a project box, however I have two and only need one!

If you are interested in any of them, send me an email, or submit a comment in the comment section including your email and I will get in touch with you.  I will not publish your comment with your email in it.  If there are no takers by Wednesday, I will take them to my guild meeting and see if anyone there wants them.

Have a great day - back to organizing!!

1 comment:

  1. What treasures! I would love the omnigrid project organizer, if it's still available. I live in a 500sf apt and my sewing area is tight, organization is key. This would be perfect.

    Your sewing room is beautiful. Love how you used a multi-drawer unit to organize your thread. Perfect.

    Have a great day. Blessed be.

    My email: treebeardshome@gmail.com
    ~ Heather Anne

    ReplyDelete