Monday, September 4, 2017

Needle Keep


This is the Needle Keep project I'll be teaching at Hi Fashion in November.  I will demonstrate as many stitches as I can during the day and we'll practice, practice, practice!
I am not sure if we'll have time to get to all of the stitches on here, but we should be able to get to most of them, and I hope at the very least the class will be inspired to embellish their work with some fun stitches and thread!





I patterned this one after a Dear Jane needle keep that my sister-in-law Cathie made for me!  I really love the one she made because it has pockets for scissors and threads.  I've been using the DJ needle keep as I travel around with my Millefiori project.


I had fun making this - I do love hand embroidery.  Right now I'm working on my turtle block for Woodland Whimsy - pictures soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment