Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Show and Tell!


Here are some pictures from my miniature quilt group meeting's Show and Tell.  This meeting was a couple of weeks ago, so I hope I remember who made what!

Sherida made this Goat Pillow, with a lot of fun embellishments!  I believe she said it is a Sue Spargo pattern.  I am finding this embroidery embellishing very fun and apparently Sherida is too!  She said this coming year is the Year of the Goat.  I saw some quilts in the Quilting Arts magazine celebrating the Year of the Rooster.  Maybe we will be seeing more goat quilts and artwork this next year!




Above is a sweater that Eleanor had someone knit for her great grandson.  It's very soft and pretty.

I believe this quilt was also made by Eleanor, if I am remembering correctly. Fun fabrics and backing!


The pillowcases above were hand embroidered by June's friend and June did the crocheted edging.

A close up of Sherida's pillow....



The Cowboy quilt above was made by Kathy to auction off at their Cowboy Poetry event!

Another close up of Eleanor's quilt.


A talented group of friends - they inspire me!

No comments:

Post a Comment