Saturday, October 14, 2017

Birthday Girl!!

Look who turned two this week!  This picture was taken the day before her birthday and she was so excited, she was wearing her party hat from last year!  She is such a cutie, and a bundle of joy and fun - that is for sure :)
This year her Mom planned a puppy party for her since Doggie is her most favorite stuffed animal and he goes everywhere with her.  My daughter Michelle made the "dog house" for the Photo Booth below and she and Megan made all kinds of props. It was super fun, and a great party! (Great job Megan!!) In the photo below, Doggie is sitting just to her right, wearing a blue t-shirt.

I'm back in Grand Junction now, trying to catch up on work and other stuff, and missing the daily Grandma interactions!  I plan to get up to my sewing room this week though, so that will be fun.  Tomorrow I am going to share some information about the Woodland Whimsy blocks at Linda's request.  I don't know how to get hold of her by email, so hopefully she will check in and get the information.  Have a great Saturday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment