Tuesday, November 7, 2017

More Quilts From the Winner's Circle



We went to the Winner's Circle event Tuesday night and got to see the 1st place and big award winners up close.  Then we saw the quilts again in the show on Thursday, and I tried to take pictures of them again so I would have the information on who made them etc.  This is one that I missed getting a picture of on Thursday!  So I know that it won first place in one of the categories, but unfortunately I cannot remember which one so I can't look up who made it.
I just wanted you to see the quilting on it though!  Pretty stunning and very colorful!




Here also are a few more close up pictures of Janet Stone's Best of Show quilt - Garden Variety Sampler.  Beads, pearls, charms.... details, details, details! What a masterpiece!


I hope you're enjoying a beautiful day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment