Monday, November 27, 2017

That Better Not Be A Quilt!


My husband was helping my son move Saturday and he texted me this picture saying "another use for a quilt".  Umm.... that better not be a quilt!  After all of the hard work that goes into making a quilt, they should be cherished possessions and carefully taken care of.

I'm pretty sure this is a bedspread - the kind you can buy at Walmart :)

Here are some more pictures of quilts that I liked in the judged show in Houston!

Jacuzzi Jazz
by Carol Bryer Fallert-Gentry




A Village for All Seasons
by Karen Eckmeier




Unconditional
by TaeKyong Kang (South Korea)


Masquerade
by this lady whom we met,
Dawn Sidon



Spool Party
by Susan V. Polansky

I love what this represents - our thread as our paint!


Wind in the Workshop
by Shirley Gisi



Down the Rabbit Hole
by Beth Miller (Australia)





Happy Alps
by Enid Weichselbaum





Below is a detail photo of
A Village for All Seasons




No comments:

Post a Comment