Wednesday, November 1, 2017

The Cherrywood Challenge

Day two in Houston! Michelle and I took a tour to Galveston today, which was quite fun! I will share some pictures later. We arrived back at the convention center around 6:30 and spent the rest of the evening, until 10:00 PM shopping in the vendor mall. I didn’t even get all the way through it and I was moving pretty fast!


I had to stop by the Cherrywood Fabrics booth because I love their fabric and I’m fascinated with the Cherrywood Challenge. I’ve shared pictures of The Lion King Challenge when I saw the quilts in Salt Lake City last spring. Tomorrow we will get to see the Van Gough Challenge 2017! And I bought a packet for the 2018 Challenge, Prince. I really want to do it! I better get on the ball....


Check out these awesome Cherrywood tuffets they had in their booth šŸ˜Š I’m excited to see the quilts tomorrow. No more shopping, my suitcase is full!


1 comment:

  1. That's awesome you're gonna do the cherrywood challenge!

    ReplyDelete