Sunday, December 31, 2017

And Happy New Year!!


The Kona Cotton Solids 2018 Color of the Year is right up my alley!!
Doesn’t this just make you happy??



I thought I would share some pictures of the quilty gifts I received for Christmas this year!
My friend Michelle gave me the beautiful crystal sewing machine above!


Some fun things in my stocking.  How did Santa know I like Sue Spargo?  And Hi Fashion?
Look at that delicious thread!  The little fat quarter bundle is from Africa and it smells funny - 
Probably the batik process they use.  The fabrics are beautiful and it says I can 
Machine wash on cold.  Any tips on getting that chemical smell out?


Here is part of the crew wishing you a Happy New Year!  I have lots of projects
Planned for the New Year!  How about you??



No comments:

Post a Comment