Saturday, January 13, 2018

Quilt Show Photos


I took a lot of photos in Houston!  More than I thought, although we are getting near the end.

I mentioned that I've been working on a quilt for the IMQE.  I sure picked a difficult design with a lot of handwork!  I am now stitching on hundreds of tiny leaves .... by hand.....


This quilt is called Eve
by Candice Phelan, Florida



Sunset in Maui
by Rebecca Belsaas
and Rebecca Smith
South Dakota





It's hard to see all of the tremendous detail in this one - the photo does not do it justice.  It was a first place winner though!

Adventures in Wonderland
by Fabia Diniz Mendonca
Brazil





The Woman?
Kyoko Ochiai, Japan




Sapphires on Snow
by Norma Ippolito, Vermont



Hwasung Fortress
by Mikyung Jang
South Korea


Did You See That!
by Gillian Shearer
Australia




Jake
by Carol Morrissey, Texas


Unfurling
by Frieda Anderson, Illinois

This is pieced, not appliquéd as you might think!


Uptown Rail Fence
by Maria Shell, Alaska






No comments:

Post a Comment