Wednesday, February 28, 2018

The Result Is...

Here is the final setting!  I mostly got feedback from my family who agreed that the fox or skunk needed to go in the middle because of their dark backgrounds, and the majority thought that the fox's background stood out too much from the rest so he is the lucky one that gets to become a cute pillow, and Miss Skunk made it into the center of the quilt!
A little bit of frustration - As I was putting the quilt together I realized that they didn't send enough of the linen fabric to make the border on the right side!  Ah!  I called, emailed and emailed again.  I hope to hear back SOON that they can send me another strip of linen fabric!  Now I get to do more embroidery in those blank linen areas :). There are some instructions but they're a lot more vague so creative I must be!
But first, I have to watch the premier of Survivor tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment