Tuesday, July 10, 2018

A $20 Sewing Machine??


Last night I finished Rosette #8!  More purple!  If I get time, I think I will lay the quilt out today and start sewing some of the big rosettes together!



I did a little retail therapy while I was in Utah at two of my favorite quilt shops:
The Quilter's Lodge in Draper and My Girlfriend's Quilt Shop in Midway!  Look at those luscious Sue Spargo threads :). And did I break down and buy those orange Karen Kay Buckley scissors or what?




My daughter Michelle made me this adorable book mark!  The back side is cute, flowery and fun!




This is me trying to fix the sleeve on my Dad's jacket on the $20 Singer sewing machine he bought at Walmart!  It worked!  Although, it was a little bit difficult to thread in my opinion....



My granddaughter wanted to take a picture of her Mom and Great Grandma Ruth.  Look at those adorable little feet :)


She also drew a picture of Grandma Ruth.  I know I'm partial but what a little artist!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment