Monday, July 16, 2018

So Much To Do...


So little time!  I bought this pattern a few years ago intending to use my Civil War reproduction fabrics to make it.  I haven't started it yet.  I still want to!


Enjoy these photos from the Brigham City Museum.  This is the last of the photos I took - a great exhibit!















I asked my granddaughter which quilt she like the best and this was her chosen favorite! Interestingly the identifying sign had fallen off the wall and I don't know who made it!  It is very pretty though and the machine quilting is beautiful!


1 comment:

  1. Those are exquisite quilts!! I still use the one you and the girls made me, almost daily! It still looks pristine too. And the one Pam made me is hanging on the wall;Vivian makes birdie signs at it and chirps. ��

    ReplyDelete