Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Summer Blooms Bag



I finally finished my Summer Blooms Bag!  In October I am teaching embroidery stitches at Hi Fashion - you can choose from this pattern, by Sue Spargo, or another of her patterns with hearts instead of flowers. This was FUN to make and I love how it turned out.  It's on display right now at Hi Fashion and there are two spots left in the class.  If you're interested in hand embroidery, do sign up!  You need to purchase the pattern and do some preparation before the first class.  Hope to see you there :)









I put some fun, mostly orange, fabric inside, for my lining, and I added a thin layer of batting because the bag is just the right size for my iPad and I wanted that extra cushion.

Sewing and quilting is a ton of fun, but it just can't beat this!! 😁😁😁😁


1 comment: