Thursday, May 23, 2019

Can You Guess??


 
Can you guess where these two pictures were taken? Well, I'll tell you - the picture above is the "backyard" of a quilt store and retreat center in Draper, Utah!  Isn't it beautiful?  The picture to the right is the front of the store.  This is such a GREAT store that I go there every chance I get.  I would love to go to a retreat there someday, because yes, they also host quilting retreats - it's kind of like a Bed and Breakfast and they have a huge classroom. If you've never been here, you need to check it out.
https://www.quilterslodge.com

The Utah Shop Hop is going on next week!  The theme this year is "Fairy Tales - Where All Your Seams Come True".  I've done the shop hop in the past and it is SOOOOO much fun.  I really need to add it to my list to do again - maybe next year :)
https://utahshophop.com


My husband snuck a picture of me shopping at The Quilter's Lodge in Draper.



Beauty and the Geese by Joye Merrell


Granny's Scrappy Rows
by Carmen Geddes
(the quilting is amazing!)



Fairytale Clambake by Marion McClellan


Beautiful Blues by Marion McClellan


No comments:

Post a Comment